Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping

I didn't get out on Black Friday because it was just me and Eli and I didn't think I needed to drag a carseat around all that crowd. I did get up on Thanksgiving and hit the CVS sale though. I got so much free stuff and have more ECBs than I started with! I also went to Walgreens on Thursday and Sunday for a few deals too.

One WGs sale is still going on, so you can do this one if you have the right coupons on hand:

Reach toothbrushes are 2/$6, get back $6 in register rewards
Buy 2, use B1G1 coupon from 10/12 RP insert
Spend 3.44, get back $6RR

Right Guard Profesional deodorant is 5.99, with a $5 rebate
buy with the $6 you got back from first transaction and get $5.50 back on a WG gift card when you submit your rebate! (I had to buy a candy bar to get my total over $6)
So for me it was:
OOP: 4.04 Get back 5.50 Profit of $1.46

No comments: