Friday, December 5, 2008

Can you believe NO CVS for me this week?

After all the Black Friday deals, this week seemed a little dead for me. I stopped in but didn't see anything that I really wanted to use my ECBs on. Next week I will definitely be going because they are doing the Hershey's spend $20 get 10 ECBs again and I have the Hershey's Bliss coupons this time around. I figure those along with some cookies will make some good Christmas gifts. There will also be a Huggies deal, spend $25, get 5 ECB, so that might be another deal I might use. I am getting pretty stocked up on diapers though, so I may just skip it after all. If you are looking for other CVS deals, be sure to check out The "Cent"sible Sawyer's blog that lists all the CVS superstars for the week!

I did do the online CVS deal though! Spend $50, get $25 off. :) I wish I would have waited until Monday to do it because they had another $10 off on Cyber Monday (I think anyway), but oh well. I'm happy with what I got. Jason loves a certain face wash and I never find it on sale, so it was a good way to buy it and save some money!

No comments: