Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Sales and Specials

If you have a gamer on your Christmas list, Toys R Us has some great deals on video games this week. Nintendo DS and PSP games that are 29.99 are buy 1 get 1 $10 off and Wii, XBox 360, PS2, and PS3 games 29.99 are buy 1 get 1 $20 off. Not too bad considering many of these rarely go on sale.

If your kids are crazy about Nickelodeon, the Nick Store is having a sale you might want to check out. I know many kids are nuts over Blues Clues, so be sure to check out this plush Blue that is 50% off!

Amazon has a beautiful set of Holiday dishes by Pfaltzgraff on sale for $41.04, regularly $120. I wish I had more room to store dishes because I love these!

Reusablebags.com has a great holiday sale going on right now, with savings from 15-50% on select items. I have some bags I got from there and they are great. These would make great gifts for that "green" person on your list!

OldNavy.com has 20% off if you spend $100, plus free shipping! I don't think a day goes by that I don't have something from that brand on, so of course I have to mention their sale!

No comments: