Saturday, December 13, 2008

Money Saving Articles

Today I wanted to share a few articles that will get you on the right path to start saving money!

US News and World Report: Smart Money Saving Tips You Need Now

Frugal Times

A great resource is MoneySavingGuide.com; here are a few articles from there:
Guide to Living It Up on a Budget
How To Trick Yourself into Saving Money

I admit that I am horrible about trying to make a budget and follow it. I know I need to, but I just can't seem to do it. I plan on making that one of my resolutions for the new year, so be sure to comment and ask me how its going! If you want to get started, I recommend using Quicken Online to see where you are currently spending your money, then to double check that you are staying within your budget. It is free to use the program online, so take advantage of this awesome software program!

No comments: