Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Favorites 12/19

Coupons.comI really can't say enough about coupons.com. I have printed out so many coupons and saved so much. If you don't want to go through the trouble of buying a Sunday paper but still want to get started saving money, go check them out. The coupons change frequently, so be sure to check back often.
Trade Publication MagazineIf you are looking for some free magazines that are related to your job, go and see what trade pub has to offer. There are magazines related to almost every type of job and they are FREE! I have ordered a few science related ones in the past and never received a bill!
Swagbucks has become my new favorite thing on the 'Net. In less than 3 weeks I have earned enough to get a $5 GC from Amazon.com. I just use it as my search engine now and earn bucks as I search! I love it! (I love free stuff!)

No comments: