Monday, March 2, 2009

Helpful sites and coupons

If you have clicked on the coupons.com bar over on my sidebar, but sure to do it soon. There are some awesome coupons on there, including $5 and $3 off Huggies! Most coupons that good don't stay up very long so print them while you can.

Be sure to visit www.shortcuts.com, www.cellfire.com, and www.pgesaver.com to load coupons to your Kroger card! You can also load "coupons" via the UPromise website; when you purchase those products at registerd retailer (usually CVS, Randalls, or Kroger), they will deposit the coupon amount into your UPromise account!

For those of you who like to read... I found a cool website, www.dailylit.com, that will email you daily installments of books! I know it is sometimes hard to find time to read, but this breaks down the books into smaller, more manageable sections, and it will be in your email when you find some extra time. Some of the books are free, while others do require payment. I signed Jason and I up to read the Big Read of the month, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! Check it out and let me know if you like it!

I'm working on my meal plan, so I'll post that later.

No comments: