Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Favorites

When I started couponing, I lost a lot of my love for Target. I would go walk around and shake my head at the prices. Now I have found that I can get some great deals there too!

This week they have a Quaker products sale going on; most of the cereals, bars, and oatmeal are 2.50 each. If you buy 5 of those products, you get a $5 Target gift card. If you are like me and have a binder full of coupons, you could use 5 - 1.00 MCs and only pay 2.50 OOP for 5 boxes of granola bars! I think that's a pretty good deal!

In addition, they always have clearance items scattered all around the store. I found Ken's Italian dressing marked down to $1.14; I had a 1.00 MC, so it cost me 14 cents. I LOVE clearance. I found some cute "thank you" cards marked down to $1. There are sometimes good deals to be found in the toiletries section too. It all depends on how much your Target is shopped; the less people shopping the more deals you'll find!

Other great buys:
Mott's Applesauce .64 after using a 1.00 Target printable coupon
Brita Water Pitcher $13 after $5 printable coupon (We needed this and it was on sale, plus the coupon)

Prilosec OTC

No comments: