Friday, November 7, 2008

How to Save!

One website I found that explains the CVS game is Money Saving Mom's CVS 101.
I like to follow a few other websites, Deal Seeking Mom, and Southern Savers. They both list some ideas for various stores, free samples you can request online, and have coupons you can print out and use at the stores! Another new one I found today was "Cent"sible Sawyer, which has more even more info. Google is your friend too. If I want to see what websites have CVS deals for this week, I just search for CVS 11/9 and it will show me who has already blogged about this coming weekends deals! Same thing for Kroger. Hope that helps!

This website, which I became a part of, has a whole list of blogs written by people who are trying to save money! Just look for the Frugal Blogroll on the sidebar and start checking out some of the blogs for ideas!

No comments: