Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Few Deals from Wal-Mart


I don't usually shop at Wal-Mart, but I found some good deals listed online so I decided to put some coupons together and run by there today. My cashier was not too happy and tried to tell me she *thought* their policy had changed and they were only accepting printed coupons that were in color. She went ahead and took the ones I had; if she had refused, I planned on getting all my coupons back and walking out. There is no signs posted saying color coupons only, so I'm not sure what the real policy is. I do plan on asking my brother though. He should be able to find out since he works for them. I think they are worried about people using the coupons to get free stuff, like it really matters since they get reimbursed anyway!
Anyway, here's what I got:
2 Green Giant Fresh Valley Steamers green beans; $1 each
-2 $1 coupons from coupons.com (you'll see a link for this site on my sidebar) FREE
1 Cascadian Farms Organic Granola Bars 2.44
-$1 MC 10-5 Smart Source 1.44
1 YoPlus Yogurt $2.12
-$1 MC (not sure of origin) 1.12
1 Sea Pack Shrimp Poppers $1.32
1 Green Giant Fresh Valley Steamers, potatoes w/ sauce $1.50
-$1 MC 10-5 Smart Source .50
1 Ronzoni Smart Taste penne pasta $1.50
-$1 MC 10-5 Smart Source .50
1 3M Lint Roller $2.88 (if you can find the trial size, it will be a better deal)
-$1 MC 10-5 Valassis 1.88
1 Kotex Lightdays panty liners $1.00
1 Great Value pineapple tidbits (not a deal, just needed for pizza tomorrow) .52
1 Starkist Tuna Creations $1.43
-$1 MC 10-12 Valassis .43
Total before coupons: $17.03 OOP: $6.87
Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for listing these deals and more on her website!

No comments: