Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friday Favorites

It has been a rough few days in the world of motherhood, so I'm a little behind in posting. I did want to share some of my favorite things on Fridays, so better late than never, right?

CouponMom.com is a great website for those who like playing the grocery game or need information on coupons. There is a searchable coupon database, so if you need a product and aren't sure if you might have a coupon in your saved inserts, you can go there and search and quickly find out. That is so much easier than looking through all those papers! It was a bit of a pain to register, but all the information available was well worth it.

I find so many of my bargins on DealSeekingMom.com. There are also links to other sites that you can follow to find even more!

Finally, if you need a good laugh, CakeWrecks is a super funny blog about cake decorating gone wrong. I like to look on there when I need a good laugh. :)

Oh, one favorite product! I recently bought a Crest SpinBrush on one of my CVS deals and oh my do I love it! It makes my teeth feel so much cleaner! I would highly recommend one! There is even a $2 coupon to help you out!

No comments: