Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Samples and Coupons

Coupons, Samples, etc

If you like Aveeno products like I do, go print off this coupon to save $2 off your next purchase!

Sign up for the Jergens newsletter to get samples and coupons. I did this at some point and was chosen to be a Jergens Ambassador. I received a full size bottle of lotion to try, along with samples and coupons to pass out to friends. I LOVE the lotion they sent me; it works but is not greasy like some products I have tried!



If you like to try new snacks, check out the Quaker Rice Snacks offer! While they are not my favorite snack, I do end up getting a few bags free every now and then on sale.

One last sample... If you have a dog, request this free sample of Rachel Ray's dog food! I love the free pet food samples; we use the cat food samples as treats for our kitties!

No comments: