Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Freebies, Coupons, etc

Sorry I didn't post the freebies yesterday. It was a bit of a rough day here.

Here are some good deals, freebies, and coupons for today!

Rachel at Surviving the Stores has a great way for you to get some Free Soy Candles from Glade. I'm excited about picking up these! I LOVE candles!

Free sample of John Freida Root Awakenings: I requested this one in hopes that it will come with a coupon! I used all of my JF coupons this week and got free shampoo, conditioner, and mousse at CVS!

If you have a four-legged friend (well, dog), he/she might appreciate this free sample of dog treats!

In honor of Earth Day, go request this sample of Huggies Pure and Natural diapers. Of course cloth is a better choice, but less chemicals are always better if you are going the route of disposables!

Aveeno is offering a sample of their newest products, hair care!

If you love free samples, I would highly suggest you go sign up as a member of Vocalpoint! You will find surprises in your mailbox and be able to print coupons on certain campaigns! I was able to get a lot of free Starkist Tuna because of coupons I received through this program!

Finally, go here to get some very high dollar Aveeno coupons! You can print them off and then head to CVS to get some pretty cheap sun care products!

No comments: