Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Freebies

Here are a few freebies for you guys to enjoy! I love getting mail, so free samples are great if you feel the same way...plus there are usually coupons in there too!

All You Magazine is offering a free trial issue. It is a magazine found only at Wal-Mart that has some great articles as well as coupons scattered throughout the issue. I just received my free issues and I think I am going to subscribe now!

A few other Wal-Mart samples (these ALWAYS come, so got request them!)

Viva Paper Towels: I had never used this brand before, but got a great deal on them around the holidays at CVS. I am now a loyal fan...they are BY FAR the best paper towel I have used.

Huggies Baby Wipes: Again, the best of the brands. I would recommend Huggies over every other brand out there. They are thicker and softer than the other name brand baby wipes.

Here are a few others:
Dove Hair Care

Gevalia - 3 Boxes for $3 + Free Mug + Free Shipping.Click Here for more information.

Get your FREE sample of Crystal Light, Purell, Blistex, plus many more samples from REMEDY Magazine just for joining REMEDYLife. In addition to FREE healthy samples you'll get coupons and special offers absolutely FREE. Click Here to join today!

Cheap is good…but FREE is better! Join FreeFly’s and get FREE samples of name-brand products! Click Here to join today!

No comments: