Friday, February 6, 2009

Free Samples

Here are a few freebies I found out today. I have been getting quite a few in my mailbox and I love it! Free products, plus extra coupons! If you have certain brands and products that you need or can't live without, check their websites. Many times there are sample offers or at least a coupon offer on the websites; if not, email them and let them know you love their products. I have gotten a few coupons in the mail that way too!

AquaFresh is offering a sample of their Extreme Clean toothpaste.

If you are a fan of hot tea, Yogi Tea is offering a sample pack of their blends.

Total is offering a sample of their new Cranberry Crunch cereal. I can't wait for this one; I love anything cranberry!

Hylands is offering two different samples, one for leg cramps and another for their sleep aid.

Enjoy!

No comments: