Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Recipe

Instead of a dinner recipe, I thought I'd share a great recipe I made this week. I wanted something sweet, so I looked through what I had on hand and what was on sale and decided on this recipe. I have an abundance of oatmeal right now, so I wanted to use some of that up. The only thing I did not have on hand was fresh blueberries; they were on sale for .99 last week, so I didn't mind buying those. I did not have raspberry preserves, but I substituted strawberry, which I did have already.

Looking over what you already have and then finding recipes will save much more than finding a recipe and then seeing what you need to make it.

I'll just post the link instead of typing it all out. I thought it was good; let me know if you try it and what you think!

Very Berry Breakfast Cake

No comments: