Saturday, January 31, 2009

CVS 1/26

I spent a little more than usual on this trip but we were sick and needed some cold medicines, plus they had marked down some of the Tylenol Allergy Medicines to half price so I used my coupons to get those at a good price. I learned something new on this trip though... Clearanced make-up doesn't count towards the amount needed to earn ECBs!

Almay Pure Minerals Powder 6.65 (clearance)
3 Advil Cold & Sinus 5.00 each
2 Gillette for Men Shampoo 4.99 each
2 Tylenol Allergy & Sinus 3.65 each (clearance)
Almay 1 Coat Mascara 3.99
Kleenex bonus back 3.69
Alka-Seltzer Plus Day/Night cold medicine 6.59
------------------------------------------------
Used 10/50 CVS coupon
14.50 in MC
1.00 CVS Kleenex coupon
19.98 EBCs
8.72 OOP (on Gift Card)
-----------------------------------------------
Received 5 ECBs for Advil, 6.98 ECBs for Gillette, 1 ECB for Kleenex
(I was trying to get the 5 ECBs for the Almay but didn't know clearance didn't count)

No comments: