Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Freebies and Coupons

Be sure to visit here or here to get some get Kraft coupons! They match up well with some of the Target printable coupons right now!

Request a free sample of Taster's Choice Coffee. I love the coffee samples! My adopted soldier requested coffee so I pass on all the samples to him. It is nice to offer a variety because I have no idea what kind he might like. You can also print coupons for it here.

There are always so many samples of feminine care products.... the latest is Always Infinity. You can also get a sample of Cottonelle.

Sam's is offering a sample of Triple Flex vitamins. Wal-Mart has a free sample of Sun Crystals, a new sweetner. You can also print a coupon for it here.

Curves


If you like Aveeno, try their new hair care products!

If you love Kashi products, print a coupon for $1.50 off their waffles here. I LOVE them and they are on sale for $1.79 at Target. Can't beat .29 a box!

No comments: