Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Walgreens 12/8

I will preface this by saying that I am NOT a regular Walgreens shopper. I have finally gotten comfortable rolling my ECBs at CVS, so I tend to stay there. However, I like to think I am now part of the "I don't pay more than $1 for a box of cereal" club, so I had to venture out of my comfort zone this week to get a few deals at WGs. Here is the breakdown of what I did:
Reynold's Wrap 20sq ft .99 with in-ad coupon
Schick Titanium Razor 3.99 with December Easy Saver coupon
2 Scotch 3-pk gift wrap tape 2.00
2 Bic Soleil 4-pk refills 6.99 B1G1
2 boxes Kelloggs cereals 1.99 each (limit 4, but store only had 2 in stock)
$1 Reynold's Aluminum Foil MC from 11-16 SS
$2 Schick Titanium razor or trimmer MC from 12-7 SS
$1 Scotch Tape MC from 11-23 SS
2 - $3 Bic Soleil refill MC from 11-2 SS
2 - $1 Kellogg's cereal MC from 11-9 RP
Total OOP: 6.24 My receipt says I had a total savings of 37.07 between the sales prices and coupons. I will also get $2 back for buying the tape when I submit my rebates at the end of the month.
I did purchase 4 more boxes of cereal on Sunday and plan on having my DH stop by and use the last of the coupons we have today. We have a nice stockpile of cereal in the pantry and I'm pretty sure it was all $1/box or less! I LOVE coupons!

No comments: