Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Few Freebies!

Dove is offering a sample of their hair care products. I recently started using their body wash and I think it is one of the best I have ever tried. I haven't received my shampoo sample yet, but I have high expectations for it. Go request a sample and see how you like it!

I received an awesome Mary Kay make-up set from a dear friend several years ago and I have to say I love it. The company is currently offering a sample of their Ultimate Mascara, so be sure to request yours before they are gone!





If you are expecting a new addition to your family, or just added one, be sure to request your breastfeeding support kit from Enfamil. It is packed with useful information and tips to help you with feeding your prescious little one.

Home Made Simple

If you haven't requested your coupon book from Home Made Simple, be sure to go and get yours! You never know when the stores will have a great sale that you can use these coupons on to get some awesome deals!

No comments: